Design In Print / The Bed and Bath Book Pt. 1










This is a beautiful book. So beautiful I (accidentally) bought two. I can't get enough! The pages contain a glut of inspiration: platform beds, minimal loft spaces, kitschy decor, smart bedroom storage solutions, etc. Maybe I'm a sucker for old school interiors, but at this early stage of my interior design obsession, I am almost exclusively collecting design books published in the 90s or before. I have a small collection now, but Christmas will be here in no time and I'm scheming. And yeah, you read the title right. Part 2 is coming later this week. This is a bed and bath book.







 

No comments

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Mailchimp link

Newsletter Signup

Subscribe to our newsletter and don't miss new posts!