Sunday Sounds / Just Settle Down



Okay it is here! The moment you have all been waiting for. The first Sunday Sounds Playlist! Which is to say, here are 11 songs on a Spotify playlist that I made that may take you just over 30 minutes to listen to, unless of course, you press 'repeat' on the very first track (like I did) and extend the listening time to over an hour. You're welcome!

It's chill, mostly. I don't really have any chill and this playlist is in fact too chill for me. I really wanted to put this hot hot hot remix of a Kelela track on there, but I'll save that for another playlist. Anyway, enjoy if you please. If you like it, let me know in the comments or tell me which tracks I shoulda woulda coulda included in this chill AF playlist. Byeeeee~!





No comments

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Mailchimp link

Newsletter Signup

Subscribe to our newsletter and don't miss new posts!