New Year, Same Party



I spent the last 100 or so minutes of 2016 in a dimly lit room, surrounded by tons of gyrating, sweaty folks, all swaying to the same pulsating house beat. This is exactly how I spent the last bit of 2015, and one of my favorite ways to ring in the new year (so far).

Some friends of ours own a huuuuge old house on a quiet, historic street in my hometown. The perfect kind of spot for a sweet & happy new years party. They are definitely the champs of the evening, cos trust, I'm too much of a germaphobe to have that many people running around my house. Spilling drinks? On my floor? With their shoes on? HAH.

But anyway, here are some photos.























No comments

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Mailchimp link

Newsletter Signup

Subscribe to our newsletter and don't miss new posts!