New Hobby / Yarn Wall Hangings












The truth is in the pictures: I bought a bunch of yarn and started making some wall hangings.

This is actually an activity I've been wanting to explore for months now. Spending hours on Pinterest looking at pictures of 'bohemian eclectic living room' will make you want to do a lot of things, actually.

The ones I've created so far are just the tip of the iceberg. I dipped my toes last week and now I'm ready to jump in. It's so fun! This week, I want to try my hand at macrame, and make a loom out of a wood board + nails (like a bosssss) and actually learn how to weave! There are so many tutorials + inspirational images online, it's hard not to see the infinite fun + possibilities in this.

I plan to be selling these on Etsy before the week ends AND I actually reserved a table for me + my new hobby at a local craft/vintage/thrift market coming up on the 25th! I'm excited and nervous; it'll be my first time tabling any sort of craft event.

Anyway, that's what I've been up to lately. How about you?


No comments

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Mailchimp link

Newsletter Signup

Subscribe to our newsletter and don't miss new posts!